Monday, November 28, 2011

Day One

Hello Everyone!

Today was a pretty successful day one :) I ate well, and got in some good exercise, plus I drank a crazy amount of water. I've officially decided, that consuming water is really the key to successful eating. It totally keeps you from snacking, and helps you eat smaller portions of food, because you already feel full! In addition, I've downloaded an app. on my Iphone, that is basically a food diary that does all the work for you in figuring out the nutritional information of whatever you ate, (pretty cool!) You can also track any exercise you do in the day, which is also helpful. For anyone who is interested, the app. is called, "EatBetter", and it's a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts app. It is free, and anyone can use it, so I would totally recommend it!!

Speaking of recommendations, I had a super good sandwich for dinner, and at 352 calories, it isn't too shabby as a dinner! Here's what was on it, (it's delicious!!)
-Chicken patty
-Raw Onions  
-Lettuce         
                      -1 Slice of American Cheese

put it on 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, and it is fantastic!!

Cheers,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment